Windows 1.18.4 - Echo Cancellation
Krisp now has built-in echo cancellation! Released on 20 Aug 2020Krisp Windows
- Krisp now has built-in echo cancellation! If others on the call are experiencing acoustic echo (when they hear back what they just said) in some apps, you can go to Preferences->Advanced and enable the option for “Echo cancellation”.
- The experimental “Enable Room Mode” feature has been discontinued and removed. Please visit this article for more details: https://help.krisp.ai/hc/en-us...
- On the Free plan, we no longer disable the Remove Noise toggles every time the call ends so you do not have to enable them every time again.
- When the user is logged in with a team account, we no longer show the “Create a Team” and “Share Krisp” buttons to keep the UI clean.
- We added an option to allow changing microphone volume level manually. Go to Preferences->Advanced and disable the “Lock microphone volume at optimal level” option.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.